Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adalai turns 2 on Saturday! Oh man!

Wow Adalai turns two in 4 days. I can't believe it!
I can't believe how that day went down. My sister and I went out to shop for a new camera for her... at walmart. Perfect timing to buy a camera because we stopped at Burger King (which I didn't eat at because I learned my lesson with what happens if you go in for an emergancy cesarean w/ a full tummy) and then headed right to the doctor from Burger King. Kir had to call into work, but I was so thankful she was there, because I would have had Wyatt by myself!
Ben was on his way to the dentist (where his mom works) and so I called her and they both jumped in the car together to come to the hospital. Crazy stressful. She was about 4 weeks early. Weighed in at 5lbs 1oz, and was born at 6.20pm on the 14th. She was a beautiful baby. Is a beautiful and spunky toddler...
So, we are having cake here, and promised her I would take her to Monkey Joe's. She loved that place, and then it would be fun for her big brother too!

0 comments: