Friday, March 13, 2009

ahhh it's Friday!

Well I am starting to pray that Ben gets to go back to work at Sullivan... I absolutely LOVE my time with him at home, it is an amazing blessing. I am starting, though, to look ahead and think about the fact that he will run out of vacation time sooner or later!

We have had a blast together just being home and running out for little things together. Today, the kids and I are dropping Ben off at his Dad's and they are heading out fishing, and the kids and I are going shopping, and then back home to clean up. Tomorrow we celebrate our dear daughters second birthday. I can't believe that she is two. She is so precious. So fun. I am so blessed to be her mother.

We didn't invite too many people over, just family and I think one friend to come and hang out... We are going to have cake, and hopefully at the beginning of the week next week, we are planning to take the kids to Monkey Joes. We barely ever do those type of things together, and I am really looking forward to it. I think that the kids are really enjoying having both of their parents around, and I am sure feeling less stress sharing some of my typical responsibilities with Ben. It is good for us.

We head to my Mom's on Sunday to celebrate Adi and Ben's birthday, which I of course look forward to, since we haven't been seeing my Mom lately for babysitting!
Wyatt slept in undies last night so he is all potty trained!

This weekend I am going to work to:

Find some peace and quiet and make headway on reading scripture...
I have to get done with Psalms and Daniel

Be quiet and reflect, be thankful

Do my homework

Spend peaceful family time

Have a blessed weekend friends!

0 comments: