Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Layoff

We have been extremely blessed so far to have work up to this point, because Ben has been facing layoff at work for quite awhile. He was told today that he is to take the rest of this week and all of next week off. I am nervous about it. I mean, we qualify for unemployment and his job has given him the information that he needs to know with filing for it and whatnot, but it is scary to me. It is a perfect night for this anxiety to hit because we just had a wonderful lecture at class. It is a perfect opportunity to rely on God. I know that He will provide. He is providing. We weren't part of a small group, and now I am part of two! That is a wonderful thing that God is providing. I am so excited. I am looking forward to spending time at home with my husband and children. I pray for God to do His will through this situation. I am hoping to keep myself calm about it by my remembering to rely on God.

Dear Lord~
Thank you for providing for us, Always. Thank you for the abundant blessings we have in our lives, and eventhough we are facing a layoff in these hard times, that there is still a stack of things in my kitchen to give away to a home where the things are needed. Lord you amaze me in the way you time things. I need to remember to rely on you, because You are the one who provides for us, not Ben's job. Do your will in this time, and help us to see things that you want for us. God thank you for your provision. Lord I need your help now, as I do always.
Love you,
Sara

0 comments: