Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Belly achin'.

For awhile now, Wyatt hasn't been himself. He had been sick since last Sunday with what I think was the stomach flu (since the testing for crypto came back negative). He was the first to get well of the three, but still has had moments of punkiness... He has, since I can remember, had issues with his stomach. He says his belly hurts at least a few times a day. There is nothing that I have been able to pick out that really sparks his achin', I have refrained from giving him milk for about a week now. Not altogether, but at least he isn't actually drinking cups of milk at this point. I am very frustrated in the lack of care we have received for my poor toddler, so we are going to get a second opinion of sorts. We are seeing Ben's pediatrician from when he was small. He had quite a few health issues when he was a kid, and Dr. Sewall took pretty good care of him. We are concerned that it is a deeper issue then just constipation or something. He complains too often and all through most days. He has been tested for egg and milk allergies, and celiac disease, and tested negative for all of that.
Anyhow, I am leaving in about 40 minutes to take him to Medical Associates (who I actually swore off of, because I have HUGE issues with their billing system and quite a few other facets), and am praying that he can be helped with this. Please pray today for healing of my little boy.
Bless you in this day

2 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

Hey Sara!
I hate to hear that the little man is in pain. My prayers are with him and you! Dr. Sawall is awsome i have seen him too!:)
Wish he was with Auroa instad of Medical Assoc. Hate them too! Let me know what he says!
Love ya

andy stenz said...

i feel so bad for the little dude. let me know what's up when you find out.