Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doctor appointment

The doctor appointment went well today. He is super thorough and wants me to be comfortable with what he thinks needs to be done. He is pretty convinced that Wyatt is lactose intolerant. Wow just like his "Doms" shocker. Anyhow, Dr. Sawall decided that it would be best to try Lactaid for him because he said it is necessary for him to get the fats that are in milk for proper brain growth and whatnot. So, we are going to try that. If for some reason the Lactaid doesn't agree with him, then we are to switch him to lactose free milk, which he is used to drinking at Grams house anyhow. He is still a bit iffy this afternoon and a bit crabby from belly aches. He has been sleeping suprisingly well and thankful that he got a nap today because I am leaving him with Grams in a bit to go to worship practice. So, we are in the works of getting a few other things tested. He is wondering why both kids have a bit of diarreah if they had some type of virus last week, so he is testing for other possibilities of the water contamination theory. Anyhow, I am so thankful that he was really a blessing by hearing me and sitting to chat. He wants me to continue with Miralax for him and stuff like that, but we are in the works to get the paperwork switched so we can start making all of our appointments with him. Anyhow, thanks for praying, please pray that this is the answer to get my baby feeling well again.
Thanks peops
Oh and by the by, my dentist appointment went terrible. LOVE the place I go, just hate the fact of getting my teeth cleaned. See, I was born with terrible teeth. They look fine, just my gums are all bleedy and ick. My Dad has terrible teeth and gums too. And in fact, I think that my mom kind of does too. Know Grams hasn't had the best of luck with that either. Anyhow Dr. Paul gave me some spiffy mouthwash that should hopefully help my sore gums to feel better. Hate getting cleanings, and SO going to get a Spinbrush or something soon because electric toothbrushes are good for icky gums. So now that I have grossed you out, thanks for visiting my blog. Peace

0 comments: